Headaches usually result from many factors. You can decrease your headaches by reducing tension in your neck and shoulders and reduce your stress. Here are a few suggestions.
- Keep a headache log to help pinpoint triggers.
- Massage is one of the most effective methods of relaxing muscles.
- Increase your water intake
- Eat a balanced diet
- Stretch frequently the neck and shoulders can also help
- Include exercise daily. Yoga is wonderful for reducing tension and stress in the mind and body. We have on staff a Registered Yoga Teacher. Call and speak to Jessica for more information, 869-3142.
- Make sure your work environment is ergonomically set up.
- Get regular massage to help reduce the build up of muscle tension.
See you soon at your next appointment!